January 20, 2009

Give Us Our Dog Park, Damnit!

If you live downtown, more than likely you own a dog. It's just a fact.  Right now the city is deciding whether or not to redesign a part of Pershing Square into a dog park, or at least a dog-run.  Please visit the community board and show your support by posting a comment in favor of this proposal.  You don't have to be apart of the website that hosts the board, you can just comment anonymously.  

These comments are going to be taken to the deciding committee and can/will help contribute toward a passing.  

Seriously, folks... I need a place where I can shamelessly pick-up chicks with my new puppy.  What's that, honey?  Oh, that's right, we both write this blog and you just read the previous sentence.  That's obviously a typo.  What I meant to say was, I love you; you are the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me, and that whole "picking up girls with a puppy"  is just a bit of my 'ol British humor that you Americans don't always get.  Huh?  Ok, so I know I'm not British.  What's that?  Why are you yelling?...  Here, look at the puppy!

(Here is our new puppy for reals.)


No comments: